01、她真是讨厌极了。She is a pain in the neck.
02、说吧,我听着呢。Go ahead, we're all listening
03、真倒霉。What a rotten luck!
04、干麻不试试别的做法呢?Why not try and make something for a change?
05、要帮忙吗? Is there anything i can do ?
06、他成为全国名噪一时的人物,在摇滚音乐界独占熬头。
He became a national and sensation and dominated rock music.
07、这使普来斯利一举成名。This skyrocketed Presley to fame.
08、即使在“9.11”事件以后,纽约仍是一个具有世界影响的城市。
New York remains a world-influential city even after the 9.11 events.
09、不要侮慢他人。Don't launch insults on others.
10、他们被迫卷入了这场战争。They became embroiled in the wall.
11、至今还是没有人知道他们到底在搜寻些什么?
No one has been able to figure out exactly what the burglars were after here.
12、这个花花公子很快就把财产挥霍殆尽。 The playboy soon consumed the fortune.
13、这引起了一系列悲惨事件。The tragic chain of events was triggered off.
14、这是一次蔚为壮观的烟火表演。This is a spectacular display of fireworks.
15、我才不找这个麻烦呢。I can't bothered with it.
16、在学生中她相貌出众。She stood out among the students by her beauty.
17、他学法语只是好玩. He's learn French just for fun.
18、他强烈也爱着她,对其它一切都熟视无睹。
His passion for her made him blind to everything else.
19、中国成功实现了由乱到治的平稳过渡。
China made a peaceful transition from disorder to rule.
20、他总是摆阔。He's always flaunting his wealth.
21、他想进入美国的一流学校。He wants to enter the A-list school in America.
22、你解决你的问题,别把我牵扯进去。Don't involve me in solving your problem.
23、他做这样的决定真是太棒了。It's great he's decided to do this!
24、他们最近相处得怎么样?How are they hitting it off these days?
25、我们只能承担这么多工作。We can only take on so much.
26、我认为,这难以用三言两语解释清楚。I think that's very complicated thing to try to explain.
27、这是一种截然不同的方法.This is a radically different approach.
28、他认为自己成功是靠运气而不靠能得来的。He owes his success more to luck than to ability.
29、迈克尔.乔丹不愧有“空中飞人”的盛名。Michael Jordan lives up to the reputation of "air man".
30、此事至关重要。It is a matter of prime importance.
31、贵公司在中国很有名气。Your company is a big name in china.
32、没有你我们就办不成这事。We couldn't have done it without you.
33、很高兴得知我们的合作伙伴如此有实力。
It's good to know we're working with such a strong partner.
34、我们应该享有批发的折扣。We feel we should be rewarded with a big discount for wholesales.
35、如果你同意把佣金定为价格的百分之十一,那我就同意你要求的折扣。
I can give you the discounts if you agree to commission of 11% on the price.
36、我想每季度付一次比较好。We'd prefer to make a payment every quarter.
37、你打算是哪一种发货期?What sort of delivery periods did you have in mind.
38、我得回去让老板确认其时间。I'd have to get back to the boss to confirm times on that.
39、老实说,你可难为我了。To be perfectly frank, you've caught me off guard here.
40、我想你一定知道完成这种订单要加很多班,我们很难再降价了。
I'm sure you understand that meeting this sort of order would mean quite a lot of overtime, it would be very difficult to come down on the the price.
41、只要质量和发货期能保证。Subject to quality and delivery guarantees.
42、我们已经让到最大限度了。We've already stretched ourselves to the limit.
43、您真是一个强硬的谈判对手。You're a tough negotiator.
44、如果不能在老板回来之前完成这项工作,事情就麻烦了。
Things are gonna hit the fan if we don't finish this job before the boss gets back.
45、很长时间以来,人工流产在美国一直是一种很棘手的事。
The issue of abortion bas been a hot potato in America for a long time.
46、有些人好像总是身处困境。Some people seem to always be in the hot seat.
47、我认为在汉堡包生意上麦当劳占有优势。
I think McDonald's has the inside track when it comes to selling hamburgers.
48、雅克.希拉克以绝对优势击败了让.马利.勒庞。
Jacques Chirac won over Jean-Marie LePen by a landslide.
49、我想再来一杯以吸引服务员的注意。I'd like another drink, try to catch the waiter's eye.
50、只有高级官员才可以接近总统。Only high officials had access to the president.

